INTERVIEW PRIMARY TEACHER


  1. What is your job at the moment: 
I am a English teacher in la Pureza de Maria SCHOOL (Bilbao)
In second, third, fourth and sixth grade of primary school.
  1. What are the difficulties for you as a teacher? 
First of all, making the children like my subject. Abously every child has different interest so      something it is difficult to choose one method that it is works foreverybody. 
Besides, for differents reason kids have very differents level of englsih, some of them dont use out side the classsroom and other go to an academic so this aspect is relevant in my way of the aching. 
Diliguing parents because sometimes they are very demaning in relation with their children     achievements or they don’t agree with the way that I teach so I need to find the way to make them feel comfortable with that. 
  1. Which materials do you use in your lessons? 
I use:
-A text book (classbook (theory, stories...)
-An activities book(exercise, activities, homework). 
-They also have a notebook and as I teacher I have a projector, and application Oxfort activities for projecting the book in the scream. 
  1. Do you know the CLIL METHOTS? 
YES, I know them. 
I like it, because like that child understand that english is a tool for understanding reality            includes knowledge about differents areas and they must be able tospeak about this areas of   their life also in English. 
In sort, I think CLIL is a way for children to undersatanding the utility of lerning languanagues. 
  1. What do you think about teaching a second language in kids with some disabilities? 
 Abously, the answer to this question depend of the disability that we talking about. 
Even if a child has a disabilites sometimes his is able to learn English at the same way as other. In other cases, teacher has to adapt the content and materials forthem as a part of our job. 
I think the main clue of this knows and chosing the content is relation with our students.

Resultado de imagen de CLIL

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE IMPORTANCE OF BODY LANGUAGE IN A SECOND LANGUAGE.

VIDEO: D. MARSH.

FLASHCARDS