STORY TELLING. THE TASTE OF THE MOON

This activity was quite difficult for me because I never did before so I practised a lot.
First of all I familiarizate myself with the book " taste of the moon" and with the animals illustrations.
I decided to put the illustrations on the blackboard so I was stand also I adapt the story for small pupils, for that reason I repeated the same phrase at the end of the paragraph: " (animal) come and help"

For me, the most difficult part was kept in contact all time with the children and use gesture and mime at the same time that I thought in english.
Another important part in my story telling was involved children so at the beginning of the story they guess the story animals with some questions that I made
with this dynamics the focus on story.


MATERIALS:
- Real animals photography
- Laminated
-Sticky tape
-Wall

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE IMPORTANCE OF BODY LANGUAGE IN A SECOND LANGUAGE.

VIDEO: D. MARSH.

FLASHCARDS